Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Best of 2007




HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The Guy and I had shrimp and Korbel mimosas for brunch this morning.





TOP FIVE PICKS FOR 2007

(See my strategic pose with three below)

Two Hands Gnarly Dudes, 2006 (see DECEMBER reviews)
The Holy Trinity, 2001 (see DECEMBER reviews)
Yangarra Vineyard Shiraz, 2004, McLaren Vale (see JULY reviews)
Bogle Phantom, 2004 (see OCTOBER reviews)
Yalumba Shiraz Viognier, 2004 (see JULY reviews)



"Wine ...moderately drunken, It doth quicken a man's wits, It doth comfort the heart."

---Andrew Boorde, 1562, "Dyetary of Helth"










The Guy: If I only knew then what I know now, I would have thought twice about wasting my time trying to teach the gal how to ski. She looks a lot better just lounging around in the snow with a bunch of wine. =P oh la la



1 comment:

PasaRoblesCab said...

Thanks to "You and The Guy" for all of the 2007 reviews and look forward to 2008. I was surprised "The Phantom" was not on the list. I figured maybe you posted the blog before you passed out drunketh in the snow.
Happy New Year,
PasaRobles