Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Terra Bossa 2004 Cabernet Sauvignon

2004
Barossa Valley
Australia

Will drink again.

Interestingly enough, or bizarrely, this wine had a "stone" flavor - like a piece of granite lying out in the warm sun. It had slight fruit and had a nice smokey and (what I believe to be what I am experiencing) "mineral" finish. Once again, the Barossa Valley pleases me.

The gathering place, inevitably,
of home, hearth, friends and family.
Creativity and warmth are nurtured here,
a place to gather children near.
Homework, meal preparation, lessons on life,
a place to let go of worry and strife.
Birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, everyday scents so divine,
the place I prefer to raise my glass of wine.
A toast shared between mother and son,
the kitchen is where I like my day to be done.

8.25 out of 10
$13.99 / 750 ml
13.5% alc. by vol.
http://www.thornclarkewines.com/

No comments: