Sunday, December 27, 2009

Passing Clouds


2005
Reserve Shiraz
Bendigo


Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I hate it when it's over. I luckily still have some celebrations to go so its not quite over yet. But all that anticipation and watching the wonder of my children and that "magic" in the air has faded. :(

My brother has been here since the 24th and he brought a case of wine which we have continued to enjoy daily. Yesterday was a great wine day. We tried (3) and enjoyed them all. Passing Clouds was definitely my favorite of the day. The finish on this was long and deliciously flavored. Black cherry mixed with ever so slight smoke and vanilla and oak, this wine went down very smoothly. Although awesome on its own, Passing Clouds went very well with aged cheddar cheese.





8.5 out of 10
15.2% alc. by vol.
$24 / 750 ml. bottle

No comments: