Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kendall Jackson Grand Reserve Chardonnay



2008
Grand Reserve
55% Monterey and 45% Santa Barbara County
California

I've got a real simple description: EXCELLENT. Mineral notes, hint of vanilla, big time pear and oak. My current chardonnay favorite for the year. Reminds me greatly of the 2006 Clos du Bois chardonnay.

Fantastic alone and very good with homemade organic chicken soup. All around total SOUL FOOD evening.

Off to do some yoga. Ciao.


well it wasn't me says the boy with the gun
sure i pulled the trigger but it needed to be done
because life's been killing me ever since it begun
you can't blame me cause I'm too young

you cant blame me sure the killer was my son
but I didn't teach him to pull the trigger of the gun
it's the killing on this TV screen
you can't blame me it's those images he's seen
well you can't blame me says the media man
well I wasn't the one who came up with the plan
and I just point my camera at what the people wanna see
man it's a two way mirror and you can't blame me

you can't blame me says the singer of the song
or the maker of the movie which he based his life on
it's only entertainment and as anyone can see
it's smoke machines and make up man you can't fool me
it was you, it was me, it was every man we've all got the blood on our hands we only receive what we demand and if we want hell then hell's what we'll have

COOKIE JAR, Jack Johnson






8.5 out of 10
13.5% alc. by vol.
$18.99 / 750 ml. bottle

No comments: